Rear Admiral Lumpy De Starmount
Lumpy began his Amtgard career in August 2004. He began plying at a freehold called Mists of the Dawn and spent his first year or so there. His name comes from a incident involving an injury from an illegal weapon, which left him unable to fight for a time which resulted in him being mocked as a lazy lump on a log which was shortened to "Lumpy!!". In mid 2005 he moved to Starmount with his friends Somber and Scarr. Following his move to Starmount he began travelling and taking an increasingly active interest in the game. The first event he attended was Querna Tema's Founder's Day in 2005. His first major event came the following year when he caravanned to Rakis and met some of Amtgard's 'famous people' for the first time.
In 2007 he attended his first Gathering of the Clans, Clan XXV, where he witnessed Olympiad XVII and met even more of Amtgard's 'famous people'. He has been at every clan since. The following November he was elected to his first office and would continue to hold consecutive terms for every elected office for Starmount in turn nearly uninterrupted. At a halloween party in 2009 Lumpy taken as Man-At-Arms by his friend Sir Raphael. A few months after stepping down as Sheriff of Starmount in 2011 he moved to Wisconsin for school and after Starmount was declared Defunct the following May at The Sequel he became Landless. At Gathering of the Clans XXX Raphael took him as a Squire.
In December of 2014 Lumpy had his credits transferred to Ethereal Tides as it was equidistant from the places resided while at University in order to run the Minnesota Amtgard May Event the following year.
- Archon as of Gathering of the Clans XXVIII.
- Amtgard Armorers Guild
- Cthulhu National Party
- Formerly a member of the Deadites.
- Sir Bertrand-(Serpent 2000) by Dragonspine.
- Squire Kyrian, a knight in Dagorhir as well as a knight in Belegarth. HOWEVER, when Raphael took him as a squire, Belegarth didn't exist.
- Sir Vinall-(Crown 2005) by the Burning Lands.
- Squire Reed
- Squire Bremm
- Sir Jeremiah, (Crown 2007) by the Burning Lands.
- Squire Miago, squired in 2006.
- Squire Scytale, squired in 2007 at Clan.
- Squire Lumpy, squired at Clan XXX.
- Squire Hercule, squired at M.A.M.E. 2016
- Dame Nyrine, (Serpent 2019) by Polaris
- Autocrat of M.A.M.E. 2015.
- Designer of three Clan Medallions.
- Designer and creator of the Crowns of Polaris.
- Repaired the Crown of the Burning Lands in 2015 following decades of use and abuse.
- Grand Chef of Ethereal Tides.
- He has participated in multiple battles in outer space.
- Winner of several local Dragonmasters.
- Holder of the only known title of nobility to have been granted by Starmount.
- Starmount Sheriff 5/2010-5/2011
- Starmount Regent 5/2009-5/2010
- Starmount Prime Minister 11/2007-2/2009
- Principality of Olympus Corpora committee member 8/2008-2/2012
- Principality of Polaris Corpora committee member 12/2012-2/2014
- Polaris Board of Directors Operational Member 8/2016-present
- Polaris Guild Master of Scouts, Artisans, Colours, Starmounticons, Squires, Brewers, armourers, coppermongerers, Calamitous Intent, beefeaters, cake lovers, soft-serve aficionados, pizza snobs, jewellers, smelters, Gita fan club, and the Sugar barons. 4/2016-Present
- Link to image 1
- Link to image 2