Grand Duke Sir Auwyne Aboowhogod, of Falling Fire, Defender of Neverwinter.
In a harsh whisper: ”You! Hold this fork, and if I say somthing stupid, STAB me.”
Name is prounced "Gold-win", as in Au = Gold.
Auwyne is originally from the Iron Mountains, co-founded the Land of Falling Fire with Sir Icefyre in 1995. Auwyne has been knighted three times, in the order of the Flame, Crown, and Sword; Was the first and only Sword Knight of Neverwinter from 2006 until 2010.
Founding member of the Triads company. Before starting the Triads, formerly of the Rogues company.
IV. Man at Arms Rafeal of Falling Fire
One of the key figures in Neverwinter history, and one of the principals involved in its formation as a kingdom. Headed the original committee which wrote the Neverwinter corpora.
- Knight of the Crown - Knighted in January 2009 at Neverwinter Coronation by Queen Squire
- Knight of the Flame - Knighted in January 2001 at Neverwinter Coronation by King Cho-Hag
- Knight of the Sword - Knighted in September 2006 at Neverwinter Coronation by King Nocturne
- Esquire - Given by Unknown, January 2001
- Lord - Given by Unknown, January 2001
- Duke - Given by Unknown, January 2001
- Grand Duke - Given by Unknown, January 2001
- Marquis - Given by Unknown, January 2001
- Weapon Master - Given by Unknown, January 2001
- Defender - Given by Unknown, January 2001
- Walker in the Middle - Given by , February 2006
- Kingdom Champion, January 2004 - September 2004
This Picture taken by Ladyhawk at Olympiad in the Wetlands at the CK Site.
- Link to image 2