- 1 Contessa ”Sir Ches” Francesca d'Pisa bella note dolce vita Vecchio Havas Grande Corleone
”You want to tempt the wrath of the whatever from high atop the thing?”
http://www.glove.org/Amtgard/ First time introduced to Amtgard was in 1987, Barad Duin. Very briefly, she helped Fox get it started with fliers and art then went to one meeting and left. She went back again when it was turned into Tori Mar to judge a quals in 2/92 where Sir Rufus Grimwulf became King and Sir Zephram became Regent.
Married to Sir Fnord August of 1993 while still in office.
She uses Sir as her title.
Currently resides in the Kingdom of Blackspire
- Francesca's Belted line is descended from Aramithris
- She is Liege to Squires Akara Glimmering Moon of Keinplatz, Master Garber Baroness Elisabeth Marie Ironwolf
- Ches has also had many squires welcomed into the peerage;
- Rewrote the Awards Criteria in 1993
- Created the first Monarch's Handbook in 1993
- Created the first Starter Packet for new Amtgard Kingdoms in 1993
- Committe member for the 1st Wetlands Corpora
- Princess Celestial 2/93 - by King Pebyr of the Celestial Kingdom
- Contessa 8/93 - by King Hulka of the Celestial Kingdom
- Master Rose 9/94 - By King Michael Hammer of God of the Celestial Kingdom
- Master Garber 2/96 - By King Zephram, The Celestial Kingdom
- Master Dragon 3/99 - by Khanate Slyddur, The Kingdom of the Wetlands
- Knight of the Flame - Knighted in February 1995 at Spring War II (Olympiad VI) by King Miawara Asahi of the Celestial Kingdom
- Knight of the Serpent - Knighted in February 1996 by King Zephram MacLaran of the Celestial Kingdom