Chuckles von Sunderfist Eldarweave Landcrest
Baron Squire Chuckles von Sunderfist Eldarweave Landcrest, of Ironwood, Kingdom of the Wetlands
”May the light guide your hand!”
Chuckles and his brother Patronakis first came into contact with Amtgard in October of 2015. He played a few weeks and decided it wasn't for him, while Patronakis continued playing.
Almost a year later, Chuckles ended up losing his job (and his constant excuse to not play). With nothing to do and desperately needing to get out of the house, Chuckles reluctantly agreed. When Chuckles returned to Ironwood, those who he briefly met before not only remembered him, but greeted him like and old friend. After a couple of months of continuous attendance, he was hooked and became excited with anticipation for the next park day.
At the Celestial Kingdom event Spring War 2019, Chuckles' hard work was noticed by the Pirates of Stormwall, a Wetlands based fighting company with a penchant for service. The Pirates would extend an offer to join that Chuckles readily accepted.
- Sir Chewie Lightguard (Flame) (Crown)
- Baronet Title granted by King Sir Chewie Lightguard (WL Reign 45)
- Baron Title granted by King Pluto Tigris (WL Reign 52)
- Paragon Bard granted by King Pluto Tigris (WL Reign 52)
- Master Rose granted by King Pluto Tigris (WL Reign 52)
- Kingdom Guildmaster of Bards (WL Reign 47)
- Kingdom Guildmaster of Reeves (WL Reign 50)
- Kingdom Regent (WL Reign 53) (current)
- Monarch of Ironwood for 2 terms
- Regent of Ironwood for 1 term
- Champion of Ironwood for 1 term
- Member of the Wetlands Board of Directors for 2 terms (current)