Varas Tyr'Rath Harkonnen
Varas Tyr'Rath Harkonnen, of Valley of the Twin Rivers,
Ser Varas with Squire Biscuit
By decision of the Rising Winds BoD and with the recommendation of the Amtgard Ombudsman, Varas has been banned for a period of 2 years starting on January 22, 2017. Stripped of all belts, awards and titles per Rising Winds Kingdom althing March 19, 2017.
Former Squire to Sir Hexloc. Varas had five Squires.
- Biscuit, Malkav, Robyn Shutterbug, and The South Side Sultan as well as one other dude that we don't talk about.
- Raised to a Knight of the Flame by Queen Jinx and Sir Hexloc at the March Coronation 2012. Stripped March 19, 2017.
- Raised to a Knight of the Crown at the June Coronation 2016. Stripped March 19, 2017.
- Received his Master Rose at the Rising Winds Midreign/Bridge Wars event in June 2011. Stripped March 19, 2017.
- Master Wizard (from King Sir Gregor Mondane) Stripped March 19, 2017.
- Master Monster (from King Sir Gregor Mondane) Stripped March 19, 2017.
- PM of Crusader's Cove
- Regent of the of the Duchy of the Rising Winds
- Baron of the Barony of the Five Oaks.
- Champion of the Shire of the Thundering Rivers.
- Last Regent of the Duchy of Gryphons Perch
- 14th Regent of the Kingdom of the Rising Winds
- 15th King of the Kingdom of the Rising Winds
- 17th Prime Minister of the Rising Winds
- 18th Champion of the Rising Winds
- 20th Regent of the Rising Winds
- Tied with Sir Kaadiart AnaMayn for being the first person in the Rising Winds to hold All Four Offices