Undead Minion is a spell used by:
||“Flesh rots, bones break, skulls sigh, spirits take|
let the power of my will descend on thee
let the power of my will restore thy spirit
let the power of my will knit thy corpse
let the power of my will give thee direction
let the power of my will cheat thy death
by the power of my will, arise my minion!”
- Bearer does not die or respawn as normal.
- Bearer is Cursed, Fragile, and Suppressed.
- When the bearer would normally die, they instead become Insubstantial, remove all Wounds, and must return to the caster as soon as possible.
Insubstantial players may not move more than 10’ from the caster and may not speak.
The caster may touch the player and then Incant “Rise and fight again” x10 to end this Insubstantial State so long as no living enemies are within 10’ of the bearer.
- If this Enchantment's Insubstantial is removed from the Bearer in any other manner than outlined in item 3 (or prevented entirely) this Enchantment is removed.
- If the caster dies, this Enchantment is removed the next time the bearer returns to the caster.
- If the Enchantment is removed, the bearer dies.
- For the duration of the Enchantment, the bearer may treat the caster as a base for the purposes of the effects which require the bearer to go to their base.
- Dead players may be targeted by Undead Minion and are immediately returned to life with all Wounds removed and the Insubstantial State applied.
|Limitations or Restrictions
- The Insubstantial State imposed by Undead Minion can be removed or prevented by any Magic or Ability which would normally be capable of removing Insubstantial or preventing Insubstantial such as Tracking, Planar Grounding, Release, or similar Magic and Abilities.
- This Enchantment is removed by Banish and Dimensional Rift if used on the player while they are Insubstantial.
- The caster may not have more than three active Greater Undead Minion and Undead Minion Enchantments combined.