Grand Duke Sir Gorin, of Northreach
Gorin first discovered Amtgard in August of 2000 when he noticed a flyer at the local gaming store. He and his friend, Baraar, decided to stop by and make fun of all the D&D Larp Geeks. It was during this first meeting that he met Sir GoldCrest. It didn't take long for GoldCrest to convince him to give it a try and he's been hooked ever since.
Since joining, he has held office for the equivalent of 30 terms, serving as Monarch, Regent, Prime Minister, Champion and GMR, at the Local and Kingdom levels as well as more than a dozen terms on the Board of Directors.
He has served on the CoM for more than two years and he is currently the Executive Director for Amtgard International.
The Present Belt Family of Sir Gorin:
- Squire: Baronet Hawk Ravenwynd of Wavehaven
- Squire: Baron Lucien Vondreli of Frozen Coast
- Squire: Lord Abram Stonefist of Lupine Moon
- Mat at Arms: Drake Drak of Ravenstone
- Page: Fox Paws of Lupine Moon
- Page Ari Stormset of Astral Winds (Inactive)
- Squire: Baroness Etoh of Astral Winds (Inactive)
- Squire: Sihndar of Lupine Moon (Inactive)
Titles and Masterhoods
- Grand Duke
- Master Hydra
- Master Lion
- Master Rose
- Master Smith
- Master Crown
- Established a variety of very successful Northreach fundraising events that have since become the foundation for their annual campaign.
- Founded Wolf's Cry, the premier summer event in Northreach
- Founded Dungeon Crawl, an annual indoor dungeon event in Northreach
- Knighted into the Knight of the Crown at Astral Winds' Summer Coronation of 2007.
- Editor of Astral Adventures
- Granted Master Hydra on February 2009 at Astral Winds' Winter Coronation of 2009.
- Founder and Lead Instructor of The Astral Winds Grand Academy, a multi-day event devoted to teaching various aspects of the Arts and Sciences. He has so far held 8 of these annual events.
- Founder of The Astral Winds School of Novices, a program designed for players ages 9-13.
- Currently has more individual sign-ins than any other person in Amtgard.