The Early History of Amtgard
Summery of Events
- Burning Lands Note that the original Amtgard group really began in February when the game itself started; the name 'Burning Lands' was not adopted until October the 1st and was done so in order to differentiate the core group from a splinter group which had formed as the result of an argument over rules.
- Barbarian class created.
- Knighthood took on the four-path system which we now use. Knighthoods given before April 1985 reflect the belts which they were changed to after the fact.
- Founding of Barad Duin : First group away from the Core.
- Founding of Emerald Hills : 2nd Amtgard Kingdom
- 5.0 ruleset released.
- High Fantasy Society forms/splits out of Amtgard