Sponge Harkonnen, of Tori-Mar, Celestial Kingdom
Started in 1995 at Tear Glen in the Emerald Hills. Moved to the Iron Mountains in 2000 and back to the Emerald Hills in 2001. Moved back to the Iron Mountains in 2002 and stayed until 2006 at which time he moved to the Celestial Kingdom.
Was elected to the Amtgard International Board of Directors Forming Committee at Clan 2015 and elected to the board the following year for a one year term and was reelected to the board in 2017 for a full two-year term. He surrendered all titles and awards earned in the CK in May 2018 in protest and transferred credits back to EH. Resigned from Amtgard International Board of Directors in August 2018 and decreased his involvement in Amtgard. Sponge moved credits back to CK in June 2019.
Had a park, SIAPITA Gulch in Denver, Colorado named after him.
- High Priest of the Chosen
- House Harkonnen
- Former member of Mithril Talons
- Former maggot of The Corsairs
- Former member of Green Dragons. Twice.
- Former member of Rogue Company
- Autocrat of Spring War 14 2007
- Autocrat of Spring War 23 2016
- Autocrat of Spring War 25 2018
- Knight of the Crown 2014
- Knight of the Sword 2021
- Knight of the Flame 2021
- Master Smith 2016
- Warlord 2017
- Regent of Duchy of Tear Glen July 1996 - December 1996
- Duke of Duchy of Tear Glen January 1997 - June 1997
- Duke of Duchy of Tear Glen July 1997 - December 1997
- Regent of the Kingdom of Celestial Kingdom Nov 2007 - May 2008
- Co-Monarch of the Kingdom of Celestial Kingdom May 2010 - Nov 2010
- Champion of the Kingdom of Celestial Kingdom May 2012 - Nov 2012
- Multiple time member of the Celestial Kingdom Board of Directors
- Member of Amtgard International Board of Directors Forming Committee 2015 - 2016
- Member of Amtgard International Board of Directors 2016 - 2018
- President of Amtgard International Board of Directors 2017 - 2018