Gwynne of Tarnlea
Countess Dame Gwynne of Tarnlea, of the Lands that Burn
”An indicative quote”
A Knight of the Serpent and Flame, as well as one of the best known artisans in Amtgard history. Gwynne served numerous times as secretary of the BLBOD. Gwynne wrote two exhaustive guides for Amtgard: an Amtgard garbing handbook and an cook book. Her writing style is unique and entertaining, but her attention to detail meant that neither of these creations was officially published. Copies of the unpublished manuscripts are treasured by those to whom she gave them. Gwynne was one of the driving forces behind the excellent meals that were served at Claw and Archon camps at Clan.
Passed from the mortal plane in October 2020.
- Founding member of Archon
- Former member of the Claw Legion
Dame Gwynne of Tarnlea (Serpent), Flame)
- Dame Leviatar Torrid (Flame 1995), Serpent 2000)
- Dame Kayrana Lissa (Serpent 1996)
- Squire Exedor Wayfel
- Squire Diestro Von Kitn (Serpent 2006 Belt Dropped 2012)
- Man-At-Arms Sorcia
- The mother of Aramithris and M'Deth.
- Cultural Olympian in 1997.
- Knight of the Serpent
- Knight of the Flame
- Walker of the Middle November 7, 1998 BL
- Master Wyrm November 29, 1997 BL
- Countess November 24, 1987
- Lady October 25, 1986
- Amtgard Hall of Fame 2019
- Rumoured to have accumulated no fewer than 90 orders of the dragon, a record which is unlikely to be surpassed.
- Link to image 1
- Link to image 2
- Personal Website
- Company Website