(Core-Pour-aa); n. From the Latin, body of law.
What is it?
After the Rulebook, the most important Amtgard document. The corpora is a kind of bylaws for the Kingdom, and contains the rules for how the kingdom is run, how elections are held, Awards granted, and so forth. Contains a mix of both real-world and Amtgard regulations.
About half the kingdoms use the Burning Lands Corpora, and the rest use their own corpora, usually having to do with the differences between a Static Crown kingdom like Burning Lands and a Floating Crown one like the Celestial Kingdom.
Most kingdoms require candidates for office to pass a test on their corpora. The Celestial Kingdom also requires officers in Duchy and Barony positions to pass a test of their corpora.
When editing this page, adding an update stating the version month and year is appreciated.
- Blackspire Corpora (Segmented - Components accurate as of Dec 2016, subject to edits)
(Dec 2021 version available on their facebook
- Burning Lands Standard BL Corpora
- Celestial Kingdom Corpora (Current as of Nov 2016) (June 2020)
- Crystal Groves Corpora (Current as of Dec 2016)
- Desert Winds Corpora (Current as of Jan 2015)
- Dragonspine Corpora (Current as of Dec 2016)
- Emerald Hills Corpora (Current as of Dec 2017)
- Golden Plains Corpora (Current as of May 2011)
- Goldenvale Corpora (Current as of Oct 2016)
- Iron Mountains Corpora (Current as of June 2015)
- Neverwinter Corpora (Current as of August 2014)
- Nine Blades (Current as of August 2022 - V1.220816(Butterfly) )
- Northern Lights Corpora (Current as of Sept 2015)
- Northreach  (draft as of 4/15/2017)
- Polaris Corpora (Current as of Dec 2022)
- Rising Winds Corpora (Current as of Dec 2016)
- Rivermoor Corpora (Current as of Oct 2016)
- Tal Dagore Corpora (Current as of Dec 2016)
- Viridian Outlands
- Westmarch  (Current as of July 2022)
- Wetlands Corpora (Current as of June 2019)
- Winter's Edge