Sir Warlord Tugen, of many places, Defender of the Rising Winds
"Tugen Potter, the boy that lived" "The only man arrogant enough to be his own squire"
Tugen is the living embodiment of the stick jock and created his own amt-religion Tugenism , he is always looking to improve his game and to fight the strongest players in the game. He has traveled to no less then 6 kingdoms in the pursuit of his goal. Though still a member of the Rising Winds, he is currently in the Emerald Hills.
Tugen has two active squires, Cinnamon of Ashen Hills and Andre of The Dragon's Tale
Inactive--Pythona of Gryphon's Perch---Lost to real life
- Rising Winds Weaponmaster
- Rising Winds Defender
- Rising Winds Kingdom Champion
- First and Second Warlord of the Rising Winds on March 24, 2007 and March 24, 2008.
- November 10th, 2007 Tugen was bestowed his sword belt via Sir Sparhawk Kingfisher in a Southern Baptist Revival style knighting.
- Defender - Given by Gregor Mondane, March 2005
- Warlord - Granted by Sparhawk during the reign of Owl Bonesteel, March 2007
- Knight of the Sword - Granted via Sparhawk by way of the Rising Winds, November 10th, 2007. Tugen was the very first knight of the sword in the Rising Winds.
- Kingdom Weaponmaster, October 2003 - May 2004
- Kingdom Champion, March 2004 - March 2005
- Kingdom Weaponmaster, November 2006 - May 2007
- Kingdom Weaponmaster, March 2008 - November 2008
- Kingdom Weaponmaster, May 2009 - November 2009
- Kingdom Weaponmaster, May 2010 - November 2010
- Kingdom Weaponmaster, November 2010 - May 2011
- Kingdom Weaponmaster, May 2011 - November 2011
- Kingdom Weaponmaster, November 2011 - May 2012
- Master Healer - Given by Thane Hobbit Bloodstone - Duke, September 2002
- Master Wizard - Given by Darvious - GM of Wizards, March 2003
Tugen is a big baby about getting hit in the neck with HACS Swords.
From left to right Flare, Kerb, Tugen, and Heydeez.
This pic by Slyddur, some arrows were harmed in its making.