Listed as a contracted land by the BLBoD. --Linden 14:53, 13 April 2008 (EDT) Posted on their forums the information for the Audit. http://www.goldenvale.org/forum/index.php?topic=2950.0 --Linden 04:42, 27 June 2008 (EDT)
Huh. April 23rd 2009 --Linden 12:13, 23 April 2009 (EDT)
Responded to the 2011 chapter Audit. --Linden 08:37, 7 November 2011 (EST)
- Who reigned in your last two courts (Monarch, Prime Minister, Regent, Champion, GMR)?
Monarch Winter 2010: Akrith, Regent: Drake, Champion: Gragnask, Prime Minister: Miaka Monarch Summer 2011: Talos, Regent: Drake, Champion: Ragnar, Prime Minister: Miaka
- Can we have the current Court's contact information?
Monarch Wiinter 2011: Akrith e-mail: email@example.com Regent: Petra e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Champion: Crono Prime Minister: Miaka e-mail: email@example.com
- Have you knighted anyone in the last year? Who, for what, and when?
Duke Sir Akrith, knight of the Crown. on September 2nd 2011
- Can we have a link to your corpora, BoD P&P, Kingdom waiver, list policies?
- Has anything happened in the last year that you would like recorded in your history?
- Is your Ork listing and Atlas correct? How about the chapter listing on the wiki? Do all the chapters have directions and contacts listed?
Looks good at this time
- Over the last year have you had any chapters join the kingdom? Any leave or go defunct?
Two possible defuncted groups. We are working on contacting them.
- What traditions would you say are unique to your group?
- Do you make your own awards or award templates? Are they posted on the Internet for your kingdom to use?
Most of our Monarchs create their own awards. We do not have them posted for others.
- Do your officers typically wear kingdom heraldry while in office? Do you have group photo of them?
No and no
- Are you active? What is your average number of players locally per week?
We average 15 to 25 players a week
- What days and times do you meet?
Saturday at 1pm
- What park do you meet in, city and state? Can you give directions or a physical address?
The ORK has our information correct.
- Who is your leadership? Can we have and post their contact information?
Monarch: Akrith e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Regent: Petra e-mail: email@example.com Champion: Crono Prime Minister: Miaka e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is your heraldry? Do you have a jpeg or other image file we can upload to the wiki?
It is already on the Wiki
- Have you taken a recent group photo of your chapter? Can we have a copy?
Not that I can find
- Do you have an example of your chapter's heraldry in use, as a favor, garb, banner, or similar?
we have a Banner for events. and a few people have favors
- When was your chapter founded? By whom?
Sir Amren and in 1991.
- Do you have traditions or games that you would say define your chapter?
Goldenvale Basin is a battlegame created by Sir Blackhawk. Sense its creatation it has been run annually at Fury of the Northlands and is a beloved game.
- Do you have an active forum, facebook groups, or mailing list? Can you give us links?
- Have you had any news organizations do any pieces on your chapter in the last two years?
- What have you been doing to attract new players?
We have done demo at gaming cons and are working on a more wide spread idea.
- Has anything happened in the last year that you would like included in your history?