Lord Esquire Etaukan Dreamsmith, of Madoc's Keep RW.
This great artisan to the Rising Winds started playing Amtgard in June of 2002 with the foundation of Madoc's Keep. Though he didn't found the park. He was there in its infancy and has held office many times during it's formative years proving himself to be a just and able leader as well as a regarded armorer and artisan. (Many people may know him as the chainmail guy at kingdom wide events. This is the typical conversation. "Who made that armor?" - "Etaukan" - "Who?" - "The chainmail guy from Madoc's Keep" - "Oh") As he is called at some kingdom wide events by people who haven't had the pleasure of meeting this individual. During his time in Amtgard Etaukan has also joined the former, elite fighting company Sol Invictus.
- Making the best bridges on MK bridge battle days (Seriously if you've never seen or fought on one of his intricate bridges you haven't been in a real bridge battle). (Often a thankless job that he continues to do regardless.)
- Former member Sol Invictus
- Lord - Given by Sherriff Brandon Firedrake of Madoc's Keep, May 2004
- Esquire - Given by Governor Shaman of Madoc's Keep, September 2006
- Sheriff of Madoc's Keep, November 2003 - March 2004
- Champion of Madoc's Keep, September 2005 - September 2006
- Regent of Madoc's Keep, March 2007 - August 2007