Flurb of the Year
Awarded annually for outstanding achievements in the Flurb Arts.
- 2006: Grsshnagg|Grsshnagg of the Red Hand
- 2007: Discovius of Seven Waters, Iron Mountains
- 2008: Sir Arthon of the Golden City, of Tori-Mar The Celestial Kingdom.
- 2009: Mortis Nuntius|Mortis Nuntius, of Crying Heavens, Neverwinter
- 2010: Sir Calvin Mac Druen, of Tori-Mar the Celestial Kingdom
- 2011: Juju Hex Mojo|Sir Grand Duke Juju Hex Mojo of Granite Spyre, Wetlands
- 2012: Luc du Pointeaux the Dreamkeeper, of Krvomedje, Rising Winds
- 2013: Master Bangor the Ringgiver, of the Frost Lands, Polaris
- 2014: Yuppy Paragon Peasant Plus Sir Mishka Thundervoice Of the Brown Pants the Ballista, Troubadour Extraordinaire, Tamer of That One Dragon That Attacked, Extreme Pacifist, Master Jester, Master Dragon, and Appointed Big Damned Hero of Raven's Hollow, Kingdom of the Wetlands+
- 2014: Hagar Silverdragon|Baron Hagar Silverdragon, Sounder of the Horn, of Dark Shores, Kingdom of Polaris+
- 2016: Baron Squire Hodr Rimefrost, of Sun's Haven, Dragonspine
- 2017: Countess Squire Kiara Everlen, of the Duchy of Mordengaard, Defender of the Wetlands
+ 2014 vote was a tie. Per flurb law, a tie means a join reign lasting for two years.
The Flurb of the Year - Theme Song