Sir Theodoric Blackflame, of Traitors Gate the Celestial Kingdom
Originally from the Burning Lands, where he created the Assassin class. He co-founded the fighting company Golden Lions before moving to Kerrville where he founded Bifost, and from there Co-Founded the Celestial Kingdom. He also founded the fighting company Annihalus. Sir Theo is also notable as the very first Champion, and the Second ever Monarch of the CK.
He was arguably one of the best fighters in the game, said to be a "psychic fighter" able to block shots he couldn't have possibly seen coming and able to hit you were you could have sworn was well guarded.
Feb 18, 2017 at Celestial Kingdom Circle of Knights meeting during Midreign Reign 53: Sir Theo Renounced his knighthoods given within the Celestial Kingdom during a statement about his objection to the Celestial Kingdom's Circle of Knights and its handling of issues regarding Sir Clalibus. As such, he retains only his status as Knight of The Flame.
- Knight of the Flame given by King Aramithris of Meadowlake of The Burning Lands on April 16, 1988 at Kingdom Qualifications.
- Knight of the Crown given by King Narsyasura Vasuadeva of the Celestial Kingdomin August 1991 at Kingdom Coronation
- Knight of the Sword given by King Narsyasura Vasuadeva of the Celestial Kingdom in February 1992 at Kingdom Coronation.
- Knight of the Serpent given at Spring War in February 2002.
- Paragon Antipaladin given by King Distan of the Celestial Kingdom in November 2015.
- Re-founder of Golden Lions
- Founder of Bifost
- Co-Founder of Celestial Kingdom
- Second Monarch of the Celestial Kingdom
- Sir Theodrick Blackflame (Flame: 1988, Crown: 1991, Sword: 1992, Serpent: 2002)
- Sir I'Magg Niffesant (Sword: 1992, Flame: 1995)
- Sir Talinor (Crown: 1992, Serpent: 1995)
- Sir Kezgar (Sword: 2006, former squire, belted under Lief)
- Sir Balinor (Flame: 2005, Sword: 2010)
- Radiant Kupe-Sama (Serpent: 2017, Crown:2021, Flame: 2021)
- Raion no Yoto (Flame: 2007, dropped July 2013)
- Sir Oderic (Crown: 2011)