Listed as a contracted land by the BLBoD. --Linden 15:25, 13 April 2008 (EDT)
locations and time confirmed. --Linden 15:12, 12 August 2008 (EDT)
- Are you active? What is your average number of players locally per week? 20-30
- What days and times do you meet? Sunday 1pm
- What park do you meet in, city and state? Can you give directions or a physical address? Phelps Grove Park, 950 E. Bennett Street
- Who is your leadership? Can we have and post their contact information? Baron: Jewfro, Esquire; Regent: Shathari, email: shatharioftheserpentmoon at gmail dot com; Chancellor: Adric; Champion: Quicksand; Barony email is knoblands at gmail dot com, it is checked by Adric
- What is your heraldry? Do you have a jpeg or other image file we can upload to the wiki? I have one up there for us.
- Have you taken a recent group photo of your chapter? Can we have a copy? We do not have one
- Do you have an example of your chapter's heraldry in use, as a favor, garb, banner, or similar? Yes, but it's in the Rising Winds at current...it got ganked. I'll be working on monarchy belt favors soonish.
- When was your chapter founded? By whom? Sir Wisp, Malac, and Brother Oogie in 2000
- Do you have traditions or games that you would say define your chapter? Not really
- Do you have an active forum, facebook groups, or mailing list? Can you give us links? https://www.facebook.com/groups/155084724513171/ ; http://forums.taldagore.com/index.php?%2Fforum%2F20-knoblands%2F
- Have you had any news organizations do any pieces on your chapter in the last two years? A high school pair came out last month
- What have you been doing to attract new players? Fliers, cons, word of mouth; trying to step it up a bit this reign
- Has anything happened in the last year that you would like included in your history? We reformed (again) in March after a stint of in activity in the winter due to some issues with the park board
Responded via Facebook, thanks to Shathari -Linden