Specialty Arrow (Type)
(Redirected from Specialty Arrows (Type))
Specialty Arrows which strike a player or object can have various effects.
Unless otherwise noted:
- A player may only physically carry one Specialty Arrow per instance of Ability. Pages and other players may not carry extra Specialty Arrows for players. Specialty Arrows may never be shared.
- Specialty Arrows must be fired alone.
- Incantations for Specialty Arrows must be said immediately prior to firing, and said loudly and clearly enough to be heard within 50’.
- All Specialty Arrow Incantations are treated as Ambulant but do not require the statement of "Ambulant" before their incantation.
- Properly activated Specialty Arrows count as a normal hit from an arrow to the location struck in addition to their listed effects.
- If a player has Specialty Arrows with a frequency that includes Charge, they may have only one Specialty Arrow of any type Charged at a time.
Types of Specialty Arrows: