Lady Squire Shenanigans McAwesomePants, of the Duchy of the Northern Holdfast
Also known as Hikari or Kari (which was her original Amtgard name), Shenanigans is truly one of the coolest individuals on the planet. She doesn't take crap from anyone, speaks what's on her mind, and is sassy to boot. That being said, she's also super kind and sweet and simply awesome to be around. She's just one of those people you really want to have in your life. —Iyra
Shenanigans started Amtgard as Hikari in the park formerly known as South Gate when she was 15. She helped rebuild the park and correct years of lax work on their ORK and records, for which she earned her Lady title in 2008. Chicken fondly nicknamed her Shenanigans after her mundane name of Shannon, and in the summer of 2012 she began going by that name. After taking a hiatus from regular park days during college, she is now active once more in the Northern Holdfast. At events, you'll often find Shenanigans as part of the superhero duo "Shenanabamm" with her belted sister BAMM.
- Wolves of Cernunnos (Wolf, Wag)
- Victorious Secret (Founder)
- Sailor Senshi (Luna)
- Justice League (Batgirl)
- Sir Aramithris (Sword) (Flame) (Crown) (Serpent) (5/4/85)
- Prime Minister of the Shire of South Gate, August 2007 - February 2008
- Prime Minister of the Shire of South Gate, February 2008 - August 2008
- Regent of the Barony of South Gate, August 2008 - February 2009
- Prime Minister of the Barony of South Gate, February 2009 - August 2009
- Baroness of the Barony of South Gate, March 2010 - August 2010
- Champion of the Dutchy of the Northern Holdfast June 2017 - January 2018
- Regent of the Dutchy of the Northern Holdfast January 2018 - July 2018
- 1st order: Wrap Pants. Given by RAD. 04/01/2010 South Gate.
- 1st order: Qualing for office. Given by Indra 08/01/2009 South Gate
- 2nd order: Qualing for office. Given by RAD. 04/01/2010 South Gate.
- 3rd order: Qualing for office of Regent. Given by Theric Winterheart. 01/14/2018. Northern Holdfast
- 1st order: Service as PM of South Gate. Given by Loup De Noir. 07/01/2008. South Gate
- 2nd order: For continued service to South Gate. Given by Emperor Rafeki. 06/01/2009. Iron Mountains
- 3rd order: For serving as Rakis Gate Crat. Given by Casca. 09/01/2012. Iron Mountains
- 4th order: Organizing Stock and Sapling Bootcamp as Champion. Given by Theric Winterheart. 01/14/2018. Northern Holdfast
- 5th order: For Organizing and running an Amtgard presence at Fort Collins Comic Con. Given by Theric Winterheart. 10/07/2017. Northern Holdfast
- 1st Order: Given by Hannibal. 06/01/2010. Iron Mountains
- 2nd Order: Sparkly healer sash. Given by Baron Theric. 07/01/2018. Northern Holdfast
- 3rd Order: Weapon construction. Given by Baron Theric. 07/01/2018. Northern Holdfast
- 1st order. For cooking a spaghetti feast for Midreign. Given by Emperor Moss. 09/01/2008. Iron Mountains
- 2nd order: Given by Emperor Kezgar. 08/01/2009. Iron Mountains.
- 3rd order: For turning on a TV (and continually service throughout the reign). Given by Emperor Kezgar. 12/01/2009. Iron Mountains.
- 4th order: 02/01/2012. Iron Mountains
- 5th order: For being a "Great-O-Crat". Given by Emperor Quiet. 06/01/2012. Iron Mountains.
- 6th order: For Rakis 2014 feast assistance and site clean up. Given by Emperor Agustus. 08/16/2014. Iron Mountains
- 7th order: For volunteering for Dragonmaster, Weaponmaster, mid-reign prep, and A&S workshops without provocation. Given by Emperor Sebastian. 03/10/2018. Iron Mountains
- 8th order: For their work in organizing and running the Amtgard booth at Fort Collins Comic Con. Given by Emperor Ormar 10/07/2018. Iron Mountains
- 1st order: For Battlegames throughout the reign. Given by Theric. 01/14/2018. Northern Holdfast
- 2nd order: For Battlegames entered in crown quals. Given by Theric. 01/14/2018. Northern Holdfast
- 1st order: Serving on the Emperor's Guard. Given by Emperor Rafeki. 06/01/2009. Iron Mountains
- 2nd order: For performance in crown quals tournament and the women's tournament. Given by Theric. 01/14/2018. Northern Holdfast