(Redirected from Role-playing)
|This article is a stub. You can help AmtWiki by expanding it.|
An Amtgard term.
1. Role Playing; Acting out a character or Persona. Role-playing is part of many Amtgard activities, but especially Quest and court.
2. Role player. Noun; Amtgarder who focus on the Role-Playing aspects of Amtgard, such as creating elaborate Personas, garb, and tend to prefer activities such as Quests over Ditch Battles.
- I'm in flavor Country by Phywren
- Consent: A Cooperative Approach of Role-play by Glen
- Promoting Roleplay At Your Park
- A point to Roleplaying
- Handling Death
See also: Flurb