Best known for their amazing feasts, specifically their "Raider Ribs." The Raiders are bound by a single creed "Honor, Family, Loyalty, and Service." These are the truths that we hold self-evident and govern our day to day actions.
'Members' (as listed on their web site)
- Grand Duke Sir Morgan Ironwolf, of the Emerald Hills.
- Sir Diebold Ironwolf, Mordengaard
- Sir Baron Q of the Wetlands
- ArchDuke Sir Crom Ironwolf
- Contessa Sir Francesca d'Pisa bella note dolce vita Vecchio Havas Grande Corleone, of the The Kingdom of Northern Lights
- Grand Duke Sir Chewie Lightguard of Stormwall
- Baron Sir Stoner Ironwolf, of Mordengaard
- Prince Sir Zachry Ironwolf, Mordengaard
- Sir Grand Duke Queball Ironwolf of Wolfheim
- Arch Duke Sir Megiddo sel Esdraelon of Mordengaard
- Vicountess Dame Elora Raven-Goldmoon of Stormwall
- Duke Sir Micah Helstaven of Rising Winds
- Sir Shady Ironwolf of Mordengaard
- Defender Master Chef Sir Greasy Goldmoon of Darkmoor
- Sir Corwin
- Lady Awendela Yilane of Wolfheim
- Duke Sir Harold of Mordengaard
- Squire Matthew Ironwolf , Emerald Hills
- Lord Squire Gigantes Ironwolf of Crimson Moon
- Squire Jaeden Ironwolf of Mordengaard
- Ariel McPhearson of Olympus
- Ephriam A Jostle Of Ashen Spire
- Takko of Olympus
- Thumper of Crimson Moon
- Baron Crimson, of the Celestial Kingdom
- Beefcake the Mighty, of the Celestial Kingdom
- Wolves of Olympus
- Lord Neville
- Baronet Lucuis Augustus Weezicus
- Lord Squire Jojo Goldmoon
- Squire Vaga the Dangersnake of Henceforth
- Roger Shrubstaff has no affiliation with this company other than having eaten one of their feasts at a Spring War some time ago.
- Myth: "Roger" was the name of an original member's dog.
- Fact: The "Roger's Raiders" name came from the symbol. The original symbol of the Roger's Raiders was the Jolly Roger with crossed sabers. They are Roger's Raiders because they were the "honorable land pirates."