Principality of Tal Dagore
The Principality of Tal Dagore, based primarily out of Missouri and Illinois. Formerly under the Rising Winds
In 2009, Duchy of Western Gate submitted a bid for kingdom status at the Gathering of the Clans. The circle of monarchs declined the bid and suggested that the group spend a year as a principality to test their ability to work together with it's subgroups. They became a principality by vote of the Rising Winds Circle of Monarchs shortly there after under the name "Prinicipality of Western Gate", this was changed some time after to Tal Dagore. The Principality was elevated to become the 16th Kingdom of Amtgard at Gathering of the Clans XXVIII.
The proposed corpora for the principality's Kingdom bid: Corpora
Parks Within the Principality
- The Shire of Cordis Medagar
- The Barony of Falcon Tor
- The Shire of Trails End
- The Barony of Knoblands
- The Barony of Dragon Moon Keep
- The Duchy of Phoenix Tears
- The Duchy of Western Gate
Last Monarchy as a principality
- Monarch: Sir Wisp
- Regent: Baroness Angiel
- Prime Minister: Lord Wrenn
- Champion: Jin
Households & Companies
- Sol Invictus: Consistently in the top 2 of RW Kingdom competition. They are the oldest company in WG.
- Black Heaven: This is a newer fighting company at Western Gate but is quickly growing and always improving their ranks.
- Peregrine Guard, Brothers Grim and O.P.S., are fighting companies that were also started here at Western Gate. PTK was also a fighting company started at Western Gate and is on its way back after a short disollution.
- Western Gate also has members in many different fighting companies and households including Justicars, House Maiar, Grendel, Household Fianna Driag, Wendy and The Lost Boys, Critter and the Hot Chicks, Dagger of the Silvermoon, Western Gate Bardic Troupe
- Warder Wenches: A loosely formed household of artisans and supporters of women in Amtgard, the Wenches are based out of Phoenix Tears, but have members in several parks in the Rising Winds.