Archduke Squire Nydgenga Dawnbreaker of Goldenvale, Goldenvale
Born as Frithmund Hawkspear, he is the son of Lord Guthbeorn Hawkspear and Ethelwinn Baldwin. He has two siblings: an older sister, Eadgyth, and a younger brother, Seaxulf. He spent the first twenty-two years of his life in the town of Frodredingham, nestled deeply in the woods. He was raised to be the future lord of the area and received the education that this would entail ultimately. In his pursuit of knowledge, he sought out less widely available information wherever he could. After years of hearing whispers about groups in the forest to the east of his home, he came to learn from a group that performed divination using the dead. He joined Woden's Eye once he successfully made contact and took quickly to their practices. His ever zealous brother was heartbroken over this when it was finally brought to his attention. Bringing his closest followers together, they devastated the group, killing most. Frithmund did not escape this fate; he died with the others.
His death was not a long one. One of the few survivors found him within minutes. Risking his own life while Seaxulf's men still rampaged through the libraries, the young acolyte successfully resurrected Frithmund. He lived to see the next day, but his wounds were not healed properly when brought back to the realm of the living. His grievous chest wound was closed, but it was never fully repaired; the acolyte was simply too inexperienced and had not known everything involved. From that day forward, he found that he was too weak and breathless when trying to wield the swords or to wear the armour that had once been so easy for him. Where once he had proven adequate in armoured combat, the treachery of his brother forced him to wear lighter armour and take up the healing arts. He swore that he would repair his body one day.
Packing what few belongings that he had kept outside his family's estate, he took the remaining members of the death cult and headed south into the lands of Goldenvale. He quickly reached the opinion that his name would no longer work; there was the possibility that someone would know who he was and word would reach his brother. Frithmund took on the name Nydgenga that day, hopeful that he could one day return to his family's lands.
- Dusk Raiders — Founder and captain.
He took a page belt from Akrith on 22 December 2012. He was later upgraded to Man-at-Arms on 7 December 2013 after successfully completing his first term in office, then again on 30 August 2014 to Squire. He belted Tennalwynn on 29 January 2014, Frost Ironblade on 8 April 2015, and finally Trowa on 12 September 2015.
- Sir Balthazar the Madd (Crown, Flame)
- Sir Goliath (Crown, Flame)
- Sir Akrith (Crown)
- Saint Cy (Flame)
- Squire Nydgenga Dawnbreaker
- Squire Dencri Blackwater
- Sir Akrith (Crown)
- Sir Goliath (Crown, Flame)
- Dame Juliette Grenia del Khahli (Flame)
- Sir Roland the Gray (Flame)
- Squire Cira Chaosdragon
- Squire Gragnask
- Man-at-Arms Jorell
- Man-at-Arms Dourangando
- Guildmaster of Lore under King Bowen — October 2012 to March 2013
- Kingdom Board of Directors — January 2013 to January 2016 (three terms)
- Kingdom Prime Minister — 26 May 2013 to 7 December 2013
- Guildmaster of Barbarians — August 2013 to February 2016 (five terms)
- Kingdom Guildmaster of Reeves — 22 February to August 2014
- Kingdom Regent — 8 March 2014 to 31 August 2014
- Kingdom Monarch — 31 August 2014 to 14 March 2015
- Guildmaster of Druids — February 2015 to August 2015
- Guildmaster of Warriors — February 2015 to February 2016 (two terms)
- Kingdom Guildmaster of Reeves — 14 March 2015 to 6 September 2015
- Ducal Monarch — 7 September 2015 to 20 August 2016 (two terms)
- Ducal Board of Directors — January 2016 to January 2017
- Ducal Chancellor (pro-tem) — 11 February 2017 to 6 May 2017
- Medic at Fury of the Northlands 2013.
- Received a hickey from a member of Omega during Fury of the Northlands 2013.
- Baron — Given on 7 December 2013 by King Nexus Crow for term as Prime Minister. Taken as the equivalent title "Thane".
- Best-in-Show and Cultural Champion of the February 2014 Crown Qualifications for the Kingdom of Goldenvale.
- Medic at Spice Wars 2014.
- Writer of Goldenvale's floating crown corpora that finally passed 16 August 2014.
- Count — Given on 31 August 2014 by King Akrith for term as Kingdom Regent. Taken as the equivalent title "Earl".
- While shoeless, knighted Ursus MacGrioghar, who was just as shoeless, while surrounded by the Circle of Knights, which was equally shoeless, due to hall restrictions.
- Marquis — Given on 14 March 2015 by King Jondal'ar Silvertongue for terms as King, Kingdom Regent, and Prime Minister. Taken as the equivalent title "Marcher Lord".
- Autocrat of Great Eastern 17 in May 2015.
- Best-in-Show and Cultural Champion of the August 2015 Crown Qualifications for the Duchy of Goldenvale.
- Head of security at Fury of the Northlands 2015.
- Archduke — Given on 6 February 2016 by King Noodles Aldente for terms as King and Duke. First Archduke under floating crown and fourth in kingdom history.
- Medic at Fury of the Northlands 2016.