Chief Milamber Andalsa Darkjester DeTalon, of Siar Geata, a chapter of Westmarch
<insert maniacal laughter here>
Milamber is the one with the baby skull on his belt in the back.
Milamber started playing in the Burning Lands in the 80s.
He's been known as "Taz", a healer that worshiped the Tasmanian devil... his spell verbals were "interesting" (stand back, you'll get wet). The Saracens have made him a Chief for Life. His (real life) son Merlyn is the youngest person to ever be inducted, having joined the Saracens before he was born.
Quite skilled with a pole arm, he has a disconcerting habit of attaching a foam-rubber bug-eyed baby skeleton to the end of his spear. Many people have been stunned into a glassy-eyed stupor when first exposed to it, transforming them (however briefly) into an easy kill.
- Husband to Silvera, Father to Merlyn
- Duke of the Crystalline Confederacy, Way Back When
- Sheriff of Nazzeroc (Siar Geata's previous incarnation)
- Champion of Nazzeroc
- GM of Barbarians for BL in ages long past and long-time holder of what is now called Odin's Hammer (pre-nerf).
- He's credited with developing the Barbarian system of counting: 1, 2, a few, some, many, too many. Having reached "too many", a barbarian has run out of fingers on one hand, and therefore may Run Away (when berserk).
- Personal Website
- Company Website