- Counts as both a shield and a weapon.
- Only usable if a class can use both a weapon of the madu’s length and a shield.
- Weapon Destroying will affect the entirety of the madu if it strikes any part of the weapon portion.
- Shield Crushing and Shield Destroying affect the entirety of the madu if it strikes any part of the shield portion.
- Magic and abilities that affect any part of the madu, such as Imbue Shield or Heat Weapon, affect its entirety.
- Weapon portion must be non-hinged and meleeonly.
- Any shield with weapons affixed to it in any form is considered a madu and must conform to these rules.
- If built to slash.
- May be Double-Ended.