Duke Count Sir Kenshin, of Tal Dagore, Defender of Tal Dagore
Seen illustrating impressive beard skillz. You mad?
"That's me, I'm the kid from E-Sam!"
"Who the fuck is Hay-Dez"
Kenshin is a guy who plays too much Amtgard. Occasionally found on E-Sam talking about going to events that he ends up not attending.
His Amtgard career started in the Shire of Timber Mist (no longer exists), later in the Shire of Black Feather (no longer exists), then to Gryphons Lake (no longer exists). All of which were under the (at the time) Duchy of Tal Dagore, later the Principality and eventually the Kingdom. He then moved to Guatemala, in Central America, where he started the Shire of Flame Peaks (no longer exists). He then went on to spend time with his friend and former squire, Jynx, in the Shire of the Shining Dogs. After that, he moved from the Barony of Knoblands in Springfield to the Barony of Falcon Tor, and back to Knoblands again. After that, he joined up with the Barony of Jupiter's Stones (no longer exists), moved to Arkansas, moved to California for a few months and hung out with Wyvern's Spur, then headed back to Arkansas for a while with Glyn in tow, where they would hit up the Knoblands. He's all over the place. Currently, he's back in St Louis and is now a member of Knight's Rest.
- Kenshin was a member of the Sterling Dogs. He was granted his Tunic at Clan 24 in 2006. Left the company for personal reasons in 2009
- He was then a member of the company Black Heaven
- He with the help of some other former Black Heaven and Sol Invictus members went on to form Scions.
- House BigSluff
- Mercades Wayward Youths
- Current Member of Scions
- Knight of the Crown
- Master Crown, given at Keep on the Borderlands, 2019
- Master Rose, March 2021, given by Bighead
- Original Sluffer in HBS
- Gets into fights while Jugging
- Causes untold amounts of shenanigans with Maxam