Master Assassin, Lord Squire Ethryn Greyfox of Felfrost, Goldenvale.
Welcome to my world!
Arguing with Amtgarders is an exercise in futility.
Photo by Franko
Ethryn entered amtgard in 1998 in the Duchy of Wolven Fang (at the time a Barony) and spent 9 years playing there. Throughout those years he held several positions and progressed from a flurby little wizard, to a magic hating stickjock and on to a deadly ninja. Mostly a stickjock now, he spends most of his time on the ditch field and running regular fighter practices between fields. A two year break from Fall 2007 - Fall 2009 found him in Ottawa, Ontario where he began playing in the Shire of FelFrost where he has helped the group through holding the positions of Chancellor and Sheriff.
Mostly a stickjock now, he spends most of his time on the ditch field and running regular fighter practices between fields.
- Sir Ironpaw
- Ser Godwyn Lanksalot (Sword: 2014)
- Regent, July 1999 - January 2000
- Chancellor, May 2000 - November 2000
- Champion, February 2003 - August 2005
- Chancellor, November 2005 - May 2006
- Chancellor of Felfrost, January 2010 - July 2010
- Sheriff of Felfrost, October 2010 - May 2011
- First Baron of Felfrost, during the term when the park was awarded Barony Status
- Second Guildmaster of Reeves of the Principality of the Nine Blades, April 2011 - October 2011
- Second Duke of Felfrost April 2013 - October 2013
- Awarded Masterhood in the Assassin class by Queen Elizabeth, August 2006
- Inventor of the "Larsh"-when Walsh gets drunk and it ends up not being pretty
- Nicknames: Walsh, Rabid Walsh, Surly Walsh...other variations probably exist
- Walsh: 3, Trees: 2 (and counting)
- Previously belted as MaA under Squire HawkEyE (has since retired)
- Chieftain of the Crimson Mask assassin's guild
- Is NOT a Rolemodel
- Has a love-hate relationship with cupcakes...mainly Irish Carbomb flavored ones