Shô Nii Chibasama Ryúichirô, Daimyô Hôjô, of the Barony of Blackfire Pass in the Kingdom of the Rising Winds.
When asked why he was making duct tape sandles instead of getting his boots from his car ”Now that wouldn't be flurby enough would it?”
Chiba began his Amt-career some time in the early 90's as a silly little flurb by the name of Reece Truesight, a Scottish wizard. He thanks Bresil to this day for introducing him to the game. He was happy to just chuck fireballs and gank unwitting victims in various parks in central Texas until the Celestial Kingdom fractured into northern and southern principalities. His then-current park, Talon Field, was given the option of joining either, as they wished. He campaigned heavily to choose neither, and instead act as a pivot point between the two, both in politics and role play. His proposal was ultimately defeated, but it whet his appetite for politics. Life got in the way, and he faded from the game...until he moved to Ohio...
Where he found chaos. Putting the wizard aside, and taking up a more aggressive persona (as well as an authentic japanese long bow), a samurai, Chiba decided he would devote his efforts to bringing peace to a fractured land. His battles have not always been won, but above all things he holds pride in the friendship and unity now found between the various groups in Ohio.
- Hojo Clan - Chiba is the founding member of the Hojo Clan, and Daimyô thereof.
- Amt7 - Chiba's put his 2 cents in with most of the Amt7 books, and was the primary author and editor of the Book of Engoku.
- Mystic Falcons - Part of the mass-exodus of the defunct Dragon Houndz, Chiba helped form the splinter group.
- Death Dealers - An original member, and proud tweeker of Kiss of Death.
- Irken Empire - organized the use of 'fusion technology' to create Juicy Juice.
- AmtCard Project - Webmaster and Creative Director.
- Named and help run Tempest I, the first inter-park event in the troubled lands of Ohio.
- Ran Tempest II, during which he opened public discussion of Ohio Amtgard's desire for a future kingdom.
- Runs the annual event War of Engoku, a 24-hr role play event.
- Runs the annual Origins convention Demo.
- Awarded his masterhood in the order of the Smith.
- Count - Has chosen to use the Japanese version, Sho Nii. Awarded RW Coronation, March 27 by departing King Varas
- Muncher of Belly Button Lint
- Master Archer - awarded RW Coronation, Nov 09 by King Varas
- Sheriff of Valley of the Crimson Sun Freehold
- Regent of Valley of the Crimson Sun Freehold
- Champion of Valley of the Crimson Sun Freehold
- Sheriff, Blackfire Pass
- Served on the BoD for the Rising Winds
- Regent of the Principality of Midgard
- Prince, Principality of Midgard
- Dragon-master of the Rising Winds on his first attempt
- Baron, Blackfire Pass
- Regent, Rising Winds Fall 09 - Spring 10
- Regent, Blackfire Pass Fall 19 - Spring 11
- Founded the first Japanese household to stretch from one coast to the other.
- Wrote/edited the Book of Engoku.
- Helped found the Pricipality of Midgard, giving a rousing speech before the circle of monarchs assuring them that the point of the effort, and ultimately any effort in Amtgard, is fun.
- Created the new design for the AmtCards and AmtCard Project website in mid 2008.
- Won the Rising Winds 'Best of the Best' competition (RW Spring Coronation, 2009) with a belt with an 'Avenged Sevenfold' theme. Ripper, the recipient of the belt, kisses the award each time he sees it on Chiba's mantle.