Chango B. Dass
Baronet Sir Chango B. Dass of Slaughter Creek, Defender of the Celestial Kingdom
"I live on a strict diet of rage, hate and caffeine."-The man himself
"Don't be a cheesedick. No one likes that." -Chango, overheard explaining the rules to some newbs
"I want you to look at it." -he said, all Chango-intense like
"Scotty, that siege-bear is Grand Theft Faggotry"
Seen here at Banner Wars 2005.
Chango goes to school for sport's therapy. This is because he ultimately wants to open up a line of Amtgard-related fitness centers. He describes most Amtgarders as being "gross, fleshy mounds of man-fat that makes me want to bite their heads off, kick them in the shins and force them on the patented Shiner and Marlboro plan I've created." Strangely enough, this plan seems to be taking off.
- member of the Household Ministers of Grace
- anchor in the House Duskryn Drinking Team.
- Chango is an unofficial member of House Beer. This is because the members of House Beer are often too drunk to remember if they've actually made Chango a member or not. When it comes up, Chango lies and says "oh yeah, you guys made me at that spring war we all got really wasted at". Since this is pretty much every spring war it's an accepted answer.
- Created a Knight of the Flame at Spring War 2008 by the right of his Majesty King Arthon of the Celestial Kingdom.
- Co-Autocrat of Spring War '06.
- Lord - Given by King Mandigore, June 1998
- Baronet - Given by Lord Protector Colonel, February 2004
- Defender - Given by King Styx - Celestial Kingdom, May 2006
- Chancellor of Griffin's Keep, January 1997 - January 1998
- Baron of Griffin's Keep, December 2002 - June 2003
- GM of Monks, April 2003 - October 2003
- Baron of Griffin's Keep, June 2003 - December 2003
- Regent of Griffin's Keep, May 2004 - November 2004
- GM of Monks, November 2004 - May 2005
- 31st Champion of Celestial Kingdom, February 2006 - May 2006
- Personal Website
- Company Website