Asmund Heimdale Haroldsson
- 1 Grand Duke Sir Asmund Heimdale Haroldsson, Defender of the Lands that Burn
Grand Duke Sir Asmund Heimdale Haroldsson, Defender of the Lands that Burn
Amtgard is a dream, a dream to be shared, a dream to be lived. Dream with me friend.
Amtgard is a land of the soul where we can dare to be ourselves. We can set aside the masks we face the mundane with and look upon each other anew. This rare place of the soul is fragile and needs vigilant guardians. We are the dreamers, we are the gatekeepers of this kingdom. Our weapon is imagination, our shield – friendship.
"You can always get better, there are always those who can defeat you…and every one can teach you. Your self should always be your best and worst opponent."-M'deth
One of the original Amtgard members who holds a number of distinctions from the early history of Amtgard.
His first appearance (March 13th, 1983), was at the Desert Fort Seige battle with Nashomi the SilverWolf.
Heimdale the Ha'valli was the second member of the Wandering Unicorns his skill with a Sword and Flail was unsurpassed.
The third and sixth King of the Burning Lands by Right of Arms.
Knighted 4/28/84, King Gilos Dawnhope
- Knight of the Crown (84)
- Knight of the Sword (85)
- Knight of the Flame (86)
- Warlord (95)
- Amtgard Hall of Fame (2011)
THE WANDERING UNICORNS
Captain of The Wandering Unicorns -- Founding Member
We are the 4th company/household in Amtgard. Of the first 6 Monarchies, 3 were Unicorns. Of the first 4 Knights through combat skill, 3 were Unicorns. The first Prime Minister, and Grand Duke of Amtgard were all Unicorns. Of the 4 responsible for creating the Burning Lands, two were Unicorns. We were present at Clan I.
Allied Starquesting Dragons
Extended Belted Family
I.Deth the Direhearted (7/14/84) Sword/Flame
II. Dame Andralaine of Stonehelven (10/20/84) Flame
Sir Deth The Dire Hearted (7/14/84)
- Dame Andralaine of Stonehelven (10/20/84)
- Sir Greywalker
- Dame Weilok
- Dame Emer Rustytongue
- Sir Cutari Roskara
- Sir Kudzu
- Sir Chiz
- Squire Tilion
- Dame Weilok
- Sir Greywalker
- Squire Caoimhe
- Squire Mist
- Squire Raten Firewalker
- Man-at-Arms Zabor
- Man-at-Arms Atlas Everdeen
- Man-at-Arms Kozan
- Page Tiberian
- Page Kuma
- Page Thyrlissa
- Page Midnight Wolfe
- Granted the Title of Duke on 8/28/84 upon his stepping down as monarch, by King Nashomi.
- 1st Grand Duke(85).
- Order of the Lightbulb presented by Sir Nevron to the twelve founding members of Amtgard.
- He was knighted long ago on 8/28/84, before the Four Orders of Knighthood were split into four categories.
- 1st Knight to recieve Ten Order of the Lion and the Title Master of the Lion (1/19/85).
- Was Re-Knighted per section VIII pg3 2.0 Order of the Lion- awarded for heroism, excellent conduct while fighting, etc. There were only ten degrees to this order and they were the prerequisites for becoming a Knight without holding Office. (Monarch/Champion).
- Founder and Creator of the Archer Class (83).
- 1st Archer.
- 1st Guild Master of Archers.
- Archery Champion of the Land (84/86)
- 1st Scout.
- 1st Defender (84) Shrylara
- 1st Holder of the Shield of Chivalry. Presented to the most courteous Crown contender in the lists (Nov/84).
- 2nd Duke of the Duchy of the Borderlands (EH)Waco Tx.1995
- Guild Master of Knights of the Borderlands x3
- Guild Master of Paladins Borderlands x3
- Guild Master of Scouts Borderlands x2
- Elevated The Duchy of the Borderlands to the 1st High Principality in Amtgard (Clan 1995) (Heimdale, Cabal, Selka, Aramithris )
- Warlord (1995) King Cabal at the Borderlands Coronation at Mother Neff State Park. (Dec95)
- Peerage of Amtgard
- Master Archer Granted by King Nashomi (84)
- Master Scout Granted by King M'deth (85)
- Master Paladin Granted by King M'deth (85)
- Master Warrior Granted by King Aramithris(86)
- Master Monster Granted by King Cabal(94)
- Master Reeve Granted by King Aramithris(86)
- Master Garber Granted by King Aredhel (86)
- Master Smith(28) Granted by King Aredhel (86)
- Master Lion(10) Granted by King Nashomi (84)
- Master Rose(18) Granted by King Aramithris(86)
- Master Dragon(12) Granted by King Cabal (95)