All Four Offices
This is a tricky bit of trivia. Who was the first person to hold all four offices in your kingdom? Well it's likely that it hasn't happened yet. It's a tricky thing to nail down. Most folks have one or two areas that they excel in, very very few run the gambit with enough skill or luck to hold all of the high four.
- 1 1st ever Male
- 2 1st ever Female
- 3 By Kingdom
- 4 Defunct Kingdoms
- 5 Those who have held all four in a combination of Kingdoms
1st ever Male
Sir Ahira of the Burning Lands appears to have been the first Male to hold all four offices. This feat was accomplished in 1991. Monarch of Burning Lands for reigns 16, 26 and 32. Regent for reign 18, Champion for reign 12, and the 8th Prime Minister.
1st ever Female
Sir Elizabeth del Khahli of Goldenvale was the first member of her Kingdom and her sex to Hold all four of the high offices. She completed her stint in the final office in 1999. She went on to hold the offices Regent and Monarch again, continuing to help shape and grow her kingdom.
Please list new entries in chronological order.
As far as it can be found on Amtwiki records no one in Blackspire has completed this feet yet, there are a couple who are close however.
- Sir Ahira , 1991. Monarch of Burning Lands for reigns 16, 26 and 32. Regent for reign 18, Champion for reign 12, and the 8th Prime Minister.
- Arch Duchess Dame Linden Tul, completed her last term in the high four offices in 2007. Michael Hammer of God would have been the first CKer to achieve this feat, but never held a term as Kingdom Regent while in Texas.
- Sir Kurshan, 2001. Monarch of Dragonspine for reigns 10 and 12. Regent for reign 15, the 8th Champion for reigns 9 and 18, 4th and 5th Prime Minister.
- Sir Kamal Mustafa, 1997. Monarch of the Golden Plains for reigns 9 and 18. Regent for reign 19, the 8th Champion, 1st Prime Minister.
As far as it can be found on Amtwiki records no one in IM has completed this feet yet, there are a few who are close however.
- Desybal, August 2007 reign 17. Monarch of Neverwinter for reign 12. Regent for reign 17, Champion for reigns 15 and 16, 8th, 9th and 19th Prime Minister.
note: Nocturne Karuwhogod was the second person to hold all four offices in reign 17 on November 2007 just four months after Desybal had completed the feat. Nocturne was Monarch of Neverwinter for reigns 10, 11 and 14, Regent for reigns 9 and 12, Champion for reigns 8, 13, and 22, 17th and 18th Prime Minister
- Sir Shin was Rivermoor Champion, followed by 2 consecutive terms of kingdom Prime Minister, Monarch, and finally Regent in October 2019.
Those who have held all four in a combination of Kingdoms
- Michael Hammer of God; Served as the first Monarch, 11th Prime Minister and second and 9th Champion of the Celestial Kingdom. Then he went on th serve as the 19th, 29th, Regent 24th Monarch 18th Champion of the Iron Mountains.
- Guy; Served as the 6th Monarch, 3rd and 4thPrime Minister and 2nd Champion of the Golden Plains. Then he went on to serve as the Regent of Mystic Seas, then went on to serve as th 37th Champion of Iron Mountains.
(As compiled from information on Monarchy lists and Guy's Amtwiki page.)
Back to the Amtgard Firsts Page