This monster is from an out of date rule-set
The Grigori are a group of fallen angels told of in Biblical apocrypha who mated with mortal women, giving rise to a race of hybrids known as the Nephilim and described as Giants in Genesis 6:4. Also known as Watchers, the Grigori appear in the Book of Enoch as angels apparently dispatched to Earth to watch over the humans. They soon begin to lust for the human women they see, and they defect en masse to marry and live among the humans. The children produced by these relationships are the Nephilim, savage giants who pillage the earth and endanger humanity. God sends the Great Flood to rid the earth of the Nephilim, but sends Uriel to warn Noah so as not to eradicate the human race. The Grigori are bound “in the valleys of the Earth” until Judgement Day.
The Watchers, or Grigori in the ancient texts, were angels long ago cast out of the Heavens for fraternizing with mortals after the edicts of the Supreme Ones forbade such close interactions. As the angels closest to humanity, the Grigori are dedicated to preserving human life in all it’s forms, both good and evil. As such, they have been known to cross the threshold of “falling from grace” and back again with dizzying regularity.
As relevant to their class of choice, plus a white headband.
Abilities & Traits
- Flight (M) (1/life) Watchers do not have wings like other angels.
- Messenger (M) (unlimited) Represents telepathy.
- Player Class OR Magic-Caster (T) at level equal to that of the Grigori. Only one class is ever chosen.
- Spell Mastery (T) Only if playing a spellcasting class.
- Even though they are technically Celestials, Watchers may not Ascend to Heaven or travel through the Voidstream (see Terrain) but are otherwise treated as Angels for all other purposes.