Baronetess Wench-at-Arms Bonnie Ellerou
Baronetess Wench-at-Arms Bonnie Ellerou has been playing since Battle of the Dens in August 2013. She is a half Gnome, half Orc. She was the Personal Tavern Wench of Captain William Red a persona of Fu Bard, until his untimely death, the Mother of Liz Ellerou, and friend to Valendrear Darkfire. She started playing in Wolvenfang, Sudbury, Ontario, Canada, in August 2013. A short nine months later, in June 2014, mundane life moved her and her family 6 hours away so she, along with Fu Bard co-founded Silva Urbem in London, Ontario, Canada. Due to mundane life again, in November 2015 she moved back to Wolvenfang. Then in July 2017 she was given the chance to move Brampton Ontario Canada for mundane medical treatment. As there was no park within a 45 minute drive, she had given up on Amtgard until the Freehold of Black Snow Bay was founded by William Black. In September 2017 she became a member of the Freehold of Black Snow Bay. She rejoined The Shire of Silva Urbem under The Kingdom of Goldenvale from April 2018 to April 2019. In May 2019 she returned to a park within the Principality of The Nine Blades by joining the Duchy of Felfrost.
- Baronetess Bonnie Ellerou - is half Gnome, half Orc. Her main occupation has been a tavern wench, who enjoys a good assassination.
- Mistress Domme Ratana Moar - Bonnie's older half sister who is half Gnome, half Elf.
- Lady Way Moar - Ratana and Bonnie's Gnome mother, formerly a Great Sword wielding Barbarian, now a grove dwelling Druid.
- Domme Syana MoarMaw -
~ Officer Positions
- Chancellor of The Freehold of Silva Urbem for 3 months from June 2014 - September 2014
- Sheriff of The Shire of Silva Urbem for 15 months from September 2014 - November 2015
- Regent of The Duchy of Wolvenfang for 6 months from February 2016 - August 2016
- Chancellor of The Duchy Wolvenfang November 2016 - May 2017 and May 2017 - August 2017
- Chancellor of The Shire of Silva Urbem April 2018 - October 2018
~ Noble and Non-Noble Titles
- Non-Noble Title of "The Green-Thumbed" decreed upon her by Sheriff Fu Bard of the Freehold of Silva Urbem on the 2nd of September in the year 2014.
- Non-Noble Title of "The Forthright" decreed upon her by Sheriff Fu Bard of the Shire of Silva Urbem on the 19th of March in the year 2015.
- Non-Noble Title of "of The Nine Blades" decreed upon her by Matriarch Sir Promethea of the Principality of The Northern Empire on the 5th of February in the year 2017. She uses "Wench-of The Nine Blades".
- Non-Noble Title of 'The Broken Wench" decreed upon her by Duke Varen of the Duchy of Felfrost on the 4th of August in the year 2019.
- Noble Title of Lady bestowed upon her by King Nydgenga Dawnbreaker of the Kingdom of Goldenvale on the 7th of February in the year 2015.
- Noble Title of Baronetess bestowed upon her by Prince Zwerver of the Principality of The Northern Empire on the 31st of July in the year 2016.
- Noble Title of Mistress bestowed upon her by Queen Weaver of the Kingdom of Goldenvale on the 2nd of September in the year 2018.
~ Board of Directors Positions
- President of Wolvenfang Board of Directors for 10 months from February 2016 - November 2016 and from January 2017 - August 2017
- Elected Member of Wolvenfang Board of Directors February 2016 - August 2017
- Citizen Representative for Wolvenfang] on the Board of Directors for The Nine Blades of Amtgard Inc. from October 2016 until March 2017
~ Corpora Committee Related
- Principality of The Nine Blades Corpora Committee Representative for Wolvenfang November 2016 - February 2017
- Principality of The Nine Blades Corpora Committee Editor February 2017 - August 2017
- Founding Member of Silva Urbem June 2014.
- Co-Founder of the Nine Blades Caravanier's Guild - February 2017
- Dirt Clan: Spotlight! Monthly Player Recognition - May 2017