|This article may require cleanup. The specific problem is: seems to mostly be a list of A&S things. Relevant discussion may be found on the talk page. Please help improve this article if you can. (April 2016)|
For people who aren't out on the battlefield (also called colors), there are a number of activities that might make up their days at park. Examples of such non-fighting activities are listed below:
When listing activites below, be sure to include
- a description of activity
- suggested/optimal number of participants
- supply list
- common substitutions or variances
- Macrame, a cord-tying art that is often used in Amtgard to make belts and sashes.
- Embroidery, such as needlepoint, that is used at garb embellishments or as art on its own.
- Chess, or checkers, both common two-player games of strategy that are easy to learn and setup.
- Reading, everything from novels to magazines to the Amtgard rulebook.
- Childcare, watching over your own or other people's children.
- Leadership, making decisions and formulating plans that help to keep the park alive.