"I think rainbows exist so you can chase down the leprechauns, beat the shit out of them, and take their gold."
Sharjinka was a bad seed from an early age. She was ejected from parochial school after she punched a nun.* In high school she took on freelance jobs as a ninja. Later in life she frequented seedy bars looking for fist fights with would-be rapists.* She joined Amtgard in 1989 in Barad Duin shortly before the split. She was in attendance on the day the vote was held, but was in the midst of a nap at the time of the vote.
Continuing to play in HFS, Sharjinka was eventually approached by Sir Sinjen about becoming his squire. Being half asleep at the time, she agreed if he would go away and not wake her. Offended, he shook the barbarian awake, and she pummeled him into the dusty ground.
Eventually she left Barad Duin for Drandmir where her unwashed odor was less noticeable over the raw sewage smell of San Gabriel River nearby. So fearful of her regular rages, the local circle of knights agreed to knight her as one of their own.
Her Turn ons include sunsets, and guys who can't form complete sentences and read nothing but comic books.
Her Turn offs are bathing, using utensils, intelligence, and guys who can form complete sentences and read books without pictures.
It has been suggested that Sharjinka may be the reincarnation of Scáthach, the Irish Mythic warrior-woman who Cúchulainn is sent to for training in arms in hopes that Cúchulainn will not survive the ordeal.
[* this is a true story]
First female Knight of the Dragon of HFS
Other Facts about Sharjinka
- Sharjinka eats steak for every single meal. Most times she forgets to kill the cow.
- Sharjinka eats beef jerky and craps gunpowder. Then, she uses that gunpowder to make a bullet, which she uses to kill a cow and make more beef jerky. Some people refer to this as the "Circle of Life."
- Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9 percent of germs. Sharjinka can kill 100 percent of whatever the hell she wants.
- If, by some incredible space-time paradox, Sharjinka would ever fight herself, she'd win. Period.
at Akon 9
- Personal Website
- The Petite Flower (Sharjinka’s Song)